Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The journey begins.

Well, let's get started. With 150 lbs to lose and many years spent trying to do this on my own, I figured, it's about time I get serious. So, I am starting this blog to, first and foremost, try to stay accountable to myself. At the same time, I am hoping it will help to write my feelings down in a more public way. I have tried to keep a diary many times before but have always struggled with the fact that in the end, you are writing to no one and so what's the point. I am hoping that by writing here, and on the off chance that someone sees it, I can share my struggles to help someone else validate their own. Maybe then, we can do this together. I can't tell you how many times I have thought that I am alone in this world, dealing with how I feel and that no one can relate to me. I need to get past that.
I am hoping this will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment