Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Plan

I worked out a plan today. Working with a dietitian, I have a sensible eating plan that, if I follow it, will get me to my goal. The plan is around 1600 calories per day which should result in a weight loss of 2 lbs per week. If I stay on plan, that will get me to my goal weight before my 40th birthday. Pretty cool. It's a weight of 220 which is still too high by most standards but considering I haven't seen that number on a scale since 7th grade, I will work to that and then go from there. I am trying not to think too far ahead because if I do, the task seems too daunting and history says that I get overwhelmed and give up.
I will do this. I will.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finally making the decision to change. I hope you make reachable goals and are able to reach what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have the right idea. Tackle small attainable goals...one at a time...and you WILL do it! :)

    ReplyDelete