Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sick..and Tired and Looser Pants

Not much in the mood to post these last few days. I went and caught a nasty cold and all I want to do is sleep. I am also quite frustrated as I have been on plan (mostly) and find that my face is less swollen and my pants are a bit looser but the scale is refusing to budge. In fact it is up a little. Official weigh in is tomorrow so I will report back then, but I do have to say that if I was going to gain weight this week, at the very least I would have joined the rest of my friends and had chicken wings on Saturday night. Instead, I stayed on plan and ordered a very sad looking salad with grilled chicken and a soda water. Proud of myself, but come on scale...move...in the right direction.
I am also swollen, I can't even close my hands fully. I am hoping I can blame all of this on PMS and then see a large drop in the scale next week. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I intend to stay on plan and am in a pretty good place emotionally.
I just want to feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment