Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

A busy, exciting week

I have been off work this week and hosted a dinner on Tuesday for 22 people. It was exhausting and exhilarating and a ton of work. But I am proud that when I did my weigh in on Wednesday morning I was down 3.4lbs. That is really huge for me. Usually when I get ovewhelmed and exhausted I eat mindlessly. I tried really hard to stay on plan this time. It was hard, and not always perfect, but certainly better than in the past and progress is progress, so I will take it.
I am amazed at how many people have found this blog and have expressed their support. Like I have said before, it is that sense of community that makes it easier to blog and to share my feelings. I hope that together we get this done.
I will, I deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment