Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Weight Loss and Sugar Cravings

I am struggling this week. I had my weigh in today and I am down 1.8lbs from last week and I should be ecstatic. Three weeks in a row of losing weight might just be a record for me.
Instead, my mood is low and I am craving all things sugar. I ordered chinese last night and had a slice of cake that was around in the office kitchen today. This is my first week that I am off plan and I need to kick myself in the rear and get back on plan. I need to turn this around so that it is one meal off plan (and a snack) but doesn't turn into a week off plan and three pounds.
It is beautiful here today, I think I will ask hubby to go for a walk with me tonight so that I can enjoy the spring air and reconnect with him away from the television (hockey playoffs and such).
I read Lyn's blog at escape from obesity today and it really has me thinking. Do I really live my life that disconnected from my body? Do I allow myself to be in the moment or do I live in a somewhat alternate world in my mind, detached from that going on around me. I will work on that and blog again.
I will do this, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment