Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Going to visit a gym

Just a quick blog today. Work is crazy and life is crazy but I am trying to keep my eating on plan. I researched a few gyms and found one close to home that has a pool. I am a little concerned about the pool hours as they have classes right after work and wonder if that would encourage me to go to a class or discourage me from going at all. But, I made an appointment to go see the club and will go tonight. They also are having a promotion "this week" so there is no initiation fee. I always wonder if that is just a gimmick to make you commit on the spot or if they always have that promotion. At any rate, I can afford the monthly fee and really need to ramp up the exercise, so I will go tour the facility and keep an open mind.
I am excited about this!
I will do this, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment