Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Decision on weighing

Saw the dietitian this morning and she thinks it is a really bad idea to weigh myself every week. My weight yo-yos radicaly (as much as 6 pounds) hormonally and to see it on the scale and to post it here would be too discouraging. So I will wait for next week for my weigh in.
In the interim, I need to stay on plan with the eating and do moderate exercise and have faith that the process works. She will be out of town for a while and so I am on my own for three weeks. My goal for that time period is to track my eating. I don't like having to write down my bad choices so I tend not to eat as many when I am tracking. I think that is the best way for me to stay on plan.
I am going away for the next 4 days to see my parents and am a little concern about all of the eating out that happens when I am with them. I will try to make good choices and go for lots of walks.
I will do this, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment